Saturday, January 28, 2017

Little Security of Mine

She's the one for me.
A satellite spinning me off my gravity.
The one I can't live without.
The one that balances me.

Can you fake it?
Where is the truth in asylum?
The joker's credit,
An opposite to the impossibility.
An inevitability that won't be silenced
Who feels my hostility first but me?

There is no one else to please.
I wave the security of the free.
And I demand only a little piece of peace.
That God's plan included someone I can believe.

Faith in a world of deception is an irony.
Broken glass in water,
Something that bleeds clean.
How often do we cheer coffins?
Another illusion of peaceful sleep.

No returns in this little piece of mine.
Purchased in another lifetime,
Only one way but up.
Between her legs is a crime
But I just dont give a fuck

I'm beaten by margins of soul.
Hands from old times hold me blind.
To the light inside I must follow.
Darkness with no tomorrow.
Swallowing acceptance without sorrow.
Can God be lead?
Or must you swallow follower and follow.

She's the one for me.
Shes' the tease that feeds my needs.
The first thought,
Of how do birds fuck bees?

Parents should have told us,
Never any returns on a peace of mind.
Purchased in another lifetime,
Only one way but up.
Between her legs is a crime
But I just dont give a fuck, see.

Bad apples, a tainted tree.
Which part is not me?
The bloom or seed?

No comments: