Saturday, January 28, 2017

A Round of Applause From God’s Feathers

I am the greatest in the world.
I am the individual, a universal swirl. Combinations are not me.
My mind split long ago,
Out of spiritual country.
I am more than I learn, more than I know.
I remain more than I feel.
And far truer than I portray.
I only steal from myself.
What I dread I linger from day to day.
Each moment is fresh.
Each blink a serenade.
For the greatest in the world.
Nothing is ever lost, but nothing stays.
All people, all concepts, flow and vanish to the ether.
All electrons dance down dimensions ever deeper.
What do I have?
But this Black Rock Shooter soul?
And the greatest feeling of all.
I shared the greatest in the world.
It started with me being the only one. The creator of my problems.
The only one amused at my illusion.
We should laugh forever at the things that bring us together.
Because the things that separate us are really birds of a feather.
The only thing concrete in this world is infinite, pleasure.
Points in time that scales can't measure.

When the true presence of our Great Plan's Planner is hysterically obvious in one another.

No comments: